What should the impact of your success be?
Studies show that as we enter the later decades of life, two questions become increasingly absorbing to nearly everyone.
Looking back, we will ask ourselves, "What did my accomplishments mean?" And looking forward, we will want to know, "What legacy will live beyond me?" Your faith can lead you to the best answer to the first question. Our firm can help you with the second.
What can your legacy of success achieve?
- You can help establish the foundation of your family's financial future.
- You can help preserve the value of your family capital for future generations.
- You can potentially share your prosperity with the larger community for the common good.
- You can help perpetuate the values you have learned through stewardship.
The alternatives to any of these goals are hardly thinkable. Your legacy eroded by taxes to a fraction of its value; philanthropic plans undermined; family security, harmony, and values challenged; the government making your legacy decisions for you.
Everyone has an estate plan but how effectively does it...
- Assure your multigenerational assets reach the right people, at the right time, and in the right manner?
- Integrate your family values and personal philosophies with financial, legal, and tax strategies?
- Increase the long term value and control of family and business assets?
- Support your deepest beliefs about sharing success with others?
Let's discuss your goals and your decisions and expand your opportunities to help...
- Minimize tax erosion on multigenerational wealth.
- Manage your family legacy.
- Establish your charitable legacy.
- Fund your retirement income or your second career.
- Support higher education for children and grandchildren.
- Prepare for future medical and long term care costs.
- Protect against business contingencies.
- Establish financial independence apart from your business or career.
- Execute planned business ownership transitions.
Recognizing the sophistication of our client base, financial services institutions welcome our client advocacy in product development, design, underwriting, and administration services to support your wealth transfer plan. They meet our high standards with dedicated resources and responsive systems to help make sure every element of your plan is regularly monitored, measured, and modified to take control of change.